The cruellest monarch of the world
- Vlad Tepes :History remembers him as the legend of cruel punishment giver (Sadist King) like disembowelling and rectal and facial impalement. It is said that the cruelest incident of impalement in Human history was that when he impaled 20,000 men, women and children to be skinned, boiled, decapitated, blinded, strangled, hanged, burned, roasted, hacked, nailed, buried alive, stabbed, etc. in outside of his capital city.
- Ivan IV of Russia : He is referred to as an evil king because he was fond of impaling people and every day, around 500-1000 people brought down in his court by his troops for torturing and slaughtering in front of him.
- Adolf Hitler :He was dictator of Nazi Germany and propounded the fascist policies against Jews. He united the entire Germany by creating fear among non-Jews of Germany. His policies precipitated World War II and led to the genocide known as the Holocaust, which resulted in the deaths of some 6 million Jews and another 5 million non-combatants.
- King Firon : He was selfish, arrogant and notorious dictator of Egypt. He proclaims himself as god and forced people to believe and worship him as a god, if people denied him then he gave very ill and pathetic punishments. There is legend that- after his death, no land, fire accepts his last rituals and as a result, his dead body is still kept in the museum. Interesting fact about his dead body is that his weight will automatically increase and his body won’t spoil.
- Alexander III of Macedon : He spends most of his ruling span on military campaign through Asia to northwest Africa. He probably suffered from an overwhelming ambition that stuck his entire his life in the battle field and an uncontrollable temper that often arose from drinking excessive amounts of wine.