- The management reserves to itself, the right of admission.
- In considering a candidate for admission, the admission Proforma duly filled and signed by one of the parents, must be submitted to school. If neither of the parent is alive or available, the lawful guardians of the candidate shall sign the form.
- A child who had attained the age of three years by 31st December of the respective academic year is eligible for admission to the nursery classes. Admission to all higher classes will be determined by this rule.
- A child who has previously studied in any other recognized school will have to submit a transfer certificate and a report card from school attended. Transfer certificates from a school Affiliated to board must be submitted signed by concerned authority.
- Municipal Birth Certificate will have to be submitted for admission of a child who has not attend any school recognized school previously. Special attention must be paid to entering correctly, the name and date of birth of the child. Subsequent change may not be permitted.
- Admission is finalized strictly on merit, after screening/interview/test, as per the decision of the management and payment of the prescribed fees made thereafter, which once paid will not be refunded.
- The pupil will be examined on the syllabus of the class, immediately below that to which he/she seeks admission may have to answer the Entrance test if the Principal so decides. The latter’s decision regarding the Entrance test shall be final.
- Within two days after the selection of the candidates, all fees and other charges must be deposited to School accountant.
- Even if admission is granted in any month after April, fee charges of the entire term will have to be paid.
- Before admission and shifting residence, parents should satisfy themselves, the adequate transport arrangement existing for their wards, as school doesn’t provide any transport.