World Records in Guinness Book
- The world record for most miles driven by a car is held by a Volvo P-1800S at 2,850,000 miles or about 114 times around the world.
- Belgium beat Iraq to get the world record for having no government for the longest time (250 days in 2011).
- Iran tried to get into the Guinness book of world records by making the world’s largest sandwich. But people starting eating it before it could be officially measured so they failed.
- Eminem set the Guinness Word Record with “Rap God” the most words in a hit single. The song has a record breaking 1560 words in 6 minutes and 4 seconds and averaging 4.28 words per second. One selection of the song features 97 words in 15 seconds at 6.5 words per second.
- Former president of Liberia Charles holds the Guinness world record for the most fraudulent election ever having won the 1927 election with 234000 votes in a country of 15000 voters only.