1. MALAYSIA: Sarawak Chamber on the island of Borneo is the largest known cave chamber on earth. At 2000 feet long 1400 feel wide and almost 500 feet tall. It is twice the size of Britain’s Wembley Stadium.
2. ANGOLA : The wildly popular Brazilian dance style known as Samba, is rooted in Angolan circle dances.
3. YEMEN : Shibam is a 16th century walled city in this Middle East nation. That is known as the “Manhattan of the desert” thanks to its impressive mud brick high-rises and grid layout.
4. NEPAL : The Asian nation has no independence day because unlike most countries around the world.It was never fully occupied by Europeans. It ceded 30 percent of its land to Britain following the Anglo-Nepalese war from 1814-16 but the Brits were never able to conquer it all due to the country’s treacherous train.
5. CAMEROON : Often called “Africa in miniature” Cameroon touts 1738 different linguistic groups and more than 200 national languages.